Old September 24th, 2008, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Janet Wilder

Default Planes in Europe

Jim Davis wrote:
"Janet Wilder" wrote in message
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We will
be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one from
Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one from
Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the copies
of the schedules the TA gave us? I'm assuming that they will not speak
English.

A little tip, if you're without a printer in a hotel. Request your
documents to be faxed to the hotel. Go to the front desk, and pick up your
printed copy.

I keep a fax program in my lap top. If I need a printed copy, and the hotel
doesn't have a business center, I fax my copies to the hotel, and pick them
up at the front desk.

I guess I could use the business centers in the hotels. Thanks.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation