Old September 24th, 2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Janet Wilder

Default Planes in Europe

mul wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We will
be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one from
Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one from
Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the copies
of the schedules the TA gave us? I'm assuming that they will not speak
English.

TIA,
--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation

English is widely spoken in the EU,most especialy in Holland,,less so in
France,,
But i doubt you will have any problems
Mul

Thanks. I feel better.