Old September 24th, 2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jessica_smith_nyc

Default Planes in Europe

You can also ask the concierge at your hotel........they can help you
with this.
---
http://www.moviesitearchive.com/travel

On Sep 23, 5:06*pm, Janet Wilder wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We
will be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one
from Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one
from Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the
copies of the schedules the TA gave us? *I'm assuming that they will not
speak English.

TIA,
--
Janet Wilder