Old September 25th, 2008, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Janet Wilder

Default Planes in Europe

Stephen Farrow wrote:
Janet Wilder wrote:
I just picked up all of my documents from the travel agent today. We
will be doing 3 flights within Europe. One from Paris to Budapest, one
from Amsterdam to Seville (with a change of plane in Madrid) and one
from Seville to Barcelona.

They are all e-tickets. I won't have a printer so I can't get boarding
passes. Do we just go up to the check-in counter and show them the
copies of the schedules the TA gave us? I'm assuming that they will
not speak English.

The check-in agents will almost certainly speak some English.

Of course, if *you* had any manners, you'd try to learn at least a few
phrases of French, Spanish, Dutch and Hungarian before your trip. You
are visiting their countries, so it behoves you to at least try and
speak a little of their languages.

I do have manners. I also have a program on CD with French, Spanish,
German and Italian, and I've been trying to learn from it for 6 months.
Unfortunately, I'm not very good at remembering what I've learned.
--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation