Old November 17th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Melstar

Default PERTH WA

Thank you Bob,
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Mel

"Bob" wrote in message
We just recently returned from Perth and one of the places we enjoyed
was Hillarys Harbor Resort north of the city. They had a nice package
deal for $A169 for midweek walk up. Double room, bottle of champaign,
chocolates, and a $A50 voucher at choice of 2 nearby very nice
restaurants. The rooms had full facilities, including free in-room
laundry. There was also secure underground parking.
From there you can go to Rottnest Island and see the island
independently or take a tour. Be sure to see and pet the quokkas.
If you are golfing, I can give you more suggestions.
I found Hertz to have a good rate for an automatic transmission.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:57:35 GMT, "Melstar"
wrote:

My family and I are heading to sunny Perth for Christmas. Can anyone

suggest
great places to visit?
We have already booked a few days just prior to Christmas at Margaret

River.

Thanks
Mel