Old May 22nd, 2004, 09:54 PM
capn archer

Default Bridge Cams

On Sat, 22 May 2004 11:34:30 -0700, "Don & Lynn"
wrote:

I enjoy following the progress of ships with the Bridge Cams There is a
problem with the Island Princess. Most ships indicate where they are or
where they are bound. The Island often says "at sea" or they give longitude
and latitude. Hey, I'm not an old salt with a chart in front of me. Just
say,"bound for Whittier." or whatever.
Many Thanks
Don

And Diamond seems to be very flaky this past 2 weeks, does it have
anything to do with position of the ship in regard to the satalite? I
really wanted to se where I will be going next week!!!!