Old March 31st, 2009, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Killfile

On 3/27/2009 9:49 AM Sue Mullen "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:

Tom K wrote:
"frijoli" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:

Brian, I would like to see some of these pics, having grown up at
the Jersey shore!

Are you still in NJ?

No he isn't.

sue

Yes I am Sue! I live in Cranford near the Kenilworth boarder. Next
time you have a long lay over at EWR, lets do lunch at the Iberia Tavern
on Ferry St. in the Ironbound of Newark.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera