Old March 25th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Ralph

The other thing to keep in mind, pending your itinerary plans,
is to get your agent to look at the cheap "add-on" components
applicable to Qantas inbound international fares.

I did that and found that it offered no advantage at all. It cost 250
EUR for two domestic flights. That was ok because I used it for
SYD-Darwin and Alice-SYD and in that respect it was exactly the same
price as if I had booked directly in Oz. I imagine it can be good value
for a long distance like SYD-Perth. For everything else, I would
recommend booking over the Web or with a travel agent in Oz.

It might also be of advantage if you know your route but not your flight
dates as changing the dates was only 45 AUD - could be worthwhile in
certain circumstances.

Personally, I doubt I'm going to use that offer again.

Ralph