Old September 11th, 2013, 01:17 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mark Brader

Default on the subject of airports..

Tom P.:
which reminds me of what happened to me some years back. I leave the
house one morning, walk over to the car in the driveway and this police
car suddenly drives up and surrounds me...

Okay, now I have to repost this story as told by the late Graeme Thomas,
who posted it in 2004 in another newsgroup. Since it involves passports,
it's even on-topic for the thread:

--
Mark Brader "I don't see much sense in that."
Toronto "No, there isn't. But there was *going* to be