Old September 24th, 2003, 06:47 AM
Treebeard

Default Australians are fu**ing animals. They torture 60,000 sheep on a ship.

On 23 Sep 2003 18:04:30 -0700, (Rainer
Wolfcastle) wrote:

Treebeard wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:57:45 +1000, "M00SE"
wrote:

Correct or not,This is not the right NewsGroup for bitching . Please refrain
such posts in the future,Surely there must be apropriate News Groups for
issues like this..

Yes alt.australia.hairdressers.sheeptorture - silly me.

He does it in other inappropriate ones too, eg ras.f1. Welcome to the
world of Frank...

Well is ras.f1 we heard about one dumb U.S. soldier shooting 1 tiger.
I found 60,000 sheep being tortured by the Aussies for commerce to be
far more disturbing.

What have I told you before about believing (and spouting on Usenet)
tabloid "journalism"?

Better than the barbaric world of Aussies torturing 60,000 sheep.

Silly spin...

Well Tony Blair had a lot of practice in killing millions of animals
during the cull which was later found to be unecessary.

He won't get many votes in Cumbria next time around...

This group is for the benefit of tourism,therefore helping all of Aus..
Think before posting stuff.. Rod

Aussies can starve for all I care until they decide to end their
barbaric & unhumane treatement of these animals. Hopefully people
will avoid Australia.

I doubt it...

That would be a novelty, eh, Frank...?

Planning on retiring to Oz as a travel agent David? I think tourists
deserve to see how the Aussies treat 60,000 helpless sheep on the
Aussie death ship to nowhere.

If tourists paid attention to everything they read in the papers,
they'd find a reason not to travel anywhere.

I guess you condone their treatment of these poor animals.

I don't know all the facts so I'm not going to get hysterical about
it, that's for sure. And I'll continue to eat lamb when I choose,
wherever it comes from...

David