Old November 7th, 2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:17:59 -0600, Dillon Pyron
wrote:

Charles, the last press release I have from RCI says that they are
requiring them, due to the possibility of having to fly home. DCL is
"strongly recommending" them for much the same reason. I have an
email in to my Carnival DSM about it, we'll see what she has to say.

Hi Dillon,

Royal Caribbean changed their policies several weeks ago. See my
other post on this subject where I quote Royal Caribbean's current
policy.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL