Old August 20th, 2007, 07:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
tim.....

Default How to pack light, some tips

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:08:41 GMT, the renowned "William Black"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/packlight.html

This guy carries a HUGE bottle of shampoo, vitamin pills and aspirin,
but
doesn't carry Imodium or a mobile phone...

I carry a small bottle of shampoo, because I don't like the free

I too take my own shampoo, but I think it was the quantity
that's the issue. I decant it into those little bottles that
hotels give away. One of these easily last a week.

tim