Old September 30th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Mark

Default ? Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Hey Ralf,
I like your pics. But, I am disappointed in the accomodation, considering
you stayed in the Presidential Suite. I would've expected it to be much
better.

"Ralf Vois" wrote in message
: Hi Graham,
:
:
: I have been there several times, at least december 2002.
: The Quetzal is an ideal resort for families and it's not so large as the
: Paraiso del Mar and Paraiso Beach resort.
: If you like to take a look at my picutres you'll find them at
: http://www.iberostar.net
:
: Enjoy the pictures and I'll be sure that they'll answer some of your
: questions.
:
:
: regards