Old November 24th, 2011, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

Janet Wilder wrote:

It wasn't Carnival's fault? Who approved the plans to build the ship?
Don't tell me that the brass at Carnival couldn't figure out that the
cabins below that area would be subject to noise and require a buffer
between decks. I can't believe that they are that ignorant. I can
believe that they are that cheap.

I agree with you that it is Carnival's fault and responsibility, not the
designers, but if Richard is satisfied with Carnival's follow up that is
his choice.

--
Charles