Old December 3rd, 2015, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Happy.Hobo

Default Are you interested to learn Any kind of Languages? We are hear tohelp you out.

On 12-03-2015 11:33, Paul Aubrin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:43:30 -0600, Happy.Hobo wrote:

Wow, sure hope their French is far better than their English or math!
Try italki.com or one of their many competent competitors.

To learn a bunch of words in a foreign langage before travelling, I used
Eurotalk. You don't learn elaborates phrases, but what you learn is
readily usable.

http://eurotalk.com/en/store

omniglot.com has lots of "useful phrases" and it's not hard to find
lists of the most used words.

I love learning and using languages, but for backup, I carry:

https://books.google.com/books?id=KiAlkgAACAAJ