Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:11 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.politics.economics,alt.horror,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default That 'panacea" of Socialized medicine in Sweden

On 2/12/12 19:26, in article
, "BeamMeUpScotty"
wrote:

You fail to recognize freedom as part of the medical care.

That is built in with the French system, freedom from worrying
how to pay for medical bills. I suffer from an incurable lung
disease which will eventually kill me. The Secu has assigned
me special status, 100% coverage. So I don't pay anything for
the 600 euro a month for the oxygen I must have.