Old August 24th, 2010, 10:19 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Gerald Oliver Swift

Default Tokyo gardens

"Spencer G" wrote in message
I will be in Tokyo for two days next week and would like to include a
visit to a typical Japanese garden. I will be staying in Shinjuku.
I would appreciate any comments that would advise which may be
preferable, the Koishikawa Korakue Gardens, or the Shinjuku Gyoen
Gardens. I realize that the Shinjuku is a closer, but am prepared to
ride the train if the Koishikawa is recommended.
Any comments will be appreciated.

I would say the Koishikawa Korakunen Gardens are probably more popular.
Lots of info on some of the best Gardens in Japan can be found he-
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2099.html

Regards
Gerry