Old March 21st, 2009, 05:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default Hotel Deposit - Terracotta Resort, Mui Ne, Vietnam

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 04:32:50 GMT, "Sharkbait"
wrote:

Chris Blunt wrote;

It sounds like you're trying to book directly with the hotel. You
could try some of the online hotel reservation services. They might
have different cancellation terms.

Yes, this was an inquiry made directly to the hotel. At the risk of
collecting a lot of spam here, what are some reliable hotel reservation
services in Vietnam? This place is not particularly cheap as Vietnamese
resorts go but there are many places to stay in Mui Ne or Phan Thiet. I'm
half inclined to just show up and look for vacancies when I arrive. We can
probably negotiate a good price for any rooms that might be available at any
decent hotel. Thanks.

Enter "Terracotta Resort" "Mui Ne" into Google and you'll get plenty
of reservation and hotel review sites which you can check.

Chris