Old March 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default any tips to avoid reliving my recent nightmare ?

In article ,
Beowulf wrote:

So if I get an eticket direct from the airline I would be traveling on am
I ok? I just feel from this recent trip that an eticket is not as good as
actual tickets in hand -- with the eticket it seemed like Orbitz.com felt
they could just change my flight schedule on a whim (they did so just
before I left for my trip, and also just before returning), change
carriers (they did this too) -- fricken bull****, made my air travel a
fricking nightmare. There I am, standing at the Alaska Air check-in

I feel the same. My only poor experience with e-tickets was CO asking
for a paper ticket when boarding (they had issued me a BP) for a flight
sold as a NW one.