Old March 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bo1953

Default RSSC Navigator Embarkation Port in Fl and Wait List Question??

Hello all,

Quick questions:

1) Anyone know where the ports are for embarkation for RSSC's Navigator in Florida? The reason I ask is, I Am thinking of taking the November cruise and want to book 'cruise' only fare to compare the cost of booking air, pre-cruise night hotel and r/t transport between port/hotel;

2) I intend to apply for the lowest fare waitlist, if the waitlist does not clear, does that mean they will offer me the next category available at additional fare or up-grade me for full pay in advance?

Any other input you have to offer is appreciated.

TIA - bo