Old March 16th, 2006, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace

Default London self catering, SHORT TERM, Flexible, Cheap, Rooms, Free Internet, No Extra Bills, Only one week deposit required

If you required Short term accommodation or are tired of sleeping rough
on some one's floor, then we can offer you either a cheap clean
comfortable room or a room with its own shower and toilet in a house
share Ideal for a couple or person who wants their own facilities or
your own studio where you do not have to share anything. (We accept
credit cards)
The house is close to Barking station which if you use the C2C train
only takes 12 minutes to the city of London. Barking itself is a
diverse, lively multi cultural and cosmopolitan suburb with many
restaurants and leisure amenities, as well as a developing arts scene
with numerous creative activities, arts projects and theatres.

In an article published in the Evening Standard, Tuesday, 24 January
2006 Barking came out as one of the safest areas in London.

go to http://www.london-rooms.com for more information