Old April 20th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Larry Simon

Default Celebrity Summit Q

For alternate dining:

1. Casual dining in the Waterfall Cafe - at night they have table service
dining in the waterfall cafe. This is the casual alternative for those not
wanting to go to the dining room for any reason. There was a recommended
tip, but I don't recall what it was.

2. Specialty Dining at the Normandy - this is a very extravagant dining
room with a $25PP charge. I was told that the upcharge covers gratuities
but that we could add extra to the billing if we wished.

3. Other there is a Sushi cafe from 6PM to?? every night, cage style so no
tipping, there is also a pizza and pasta bar open all evening and late into
the night every day, again cafe style so no tipping. I also heard, but
didn't try, that you could get the full dining room menu from room service
during dinner hours. I always tip a couple dollars for room service
delivery, but that's a personal choice.

4. There are two late night buffets: an outdoor one on Caribbean night and
a "grand" buffet at midnight on of the last few nights of the cruise.

Hope you have fun! It's been two weeks since our cruise ended and we're
still in post cruise depression wishing we were back on the Summit. It was
a GREAT cruise!!!!

"BilliamT64" wrote in message
I was wondering what are the tipping policies for alternate dining. Are
gratuities included with the charge or is that separate? And if it is

separate,
how much should be left?

Thanks in advance

11 more days!