Old May 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
F.M. Arouet

Default From Canada: "Europe Reaps What It Sowed"- barely 30% of Europeanswork

Tis PJ O'Donovan wrote:
[bla, bla, bla, blaaaahhhh, bla, bla, blaah]

Your damned country is bankrupt like all of us. Like Uk, Japan even
China is sitting on enormous bubbles. You are printing money, trillions
of worthless paper.
Babe we're all doomed thanks to Goldman Sucks and Co and thanks to your
pervers system.

--

"Banking Establishments Are More Dangerous Than Standing Armies."
- Thomas Jefferson