Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default leaving soon

On Friday, May 3, 2013 10:59:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most

excited about the good food that will be there.

Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41

am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order

room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Many Taco Bells are open 24/7, so if you wanted "fourth meal" there you go. Some boats won't stop every time someone is hungry, which boat are you on?