Old May 4th, 2013, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default leaving soon

On Fri, 03 May 2013 21:08:35 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

You get hungry at 2:41 am? Room service. Some ships have food at the
buffet 24 hours. Don't know about the one you are sailing on. The pay
restaurants won't be open at 2:41 am. Room service is your best bet.

carnival elation