Old May 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

Default leaving soon

On Fri, 03 May 2013 12:59:40 -0500, wrote:

I am going on my cruise real soon I am sooo excited. I think I am most
excited about the good food that will be there.
Can someone pls tell me what I would do if I got hungry at like 2:41
am? are any of the buffet places open at that time or would I order
room service? or would I have to go to one of the pay resturants?

Pillows on all modern ships are now edible. Just make sure you ask the steward for your
favorite flavor.