Old November 11th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Cassie

Default Connection time - HNL inter-island flight

"Max" wrote in message news:5GOrb.19613$Zb7.3893@fed1read01...

I just did it last week myself.......getting in from LA on a Delta
flight and connecting on Aloha to Kauai. I had a little under an
hour and made it with plenty of time to spare.......I was even able to
stock up on those "This Week in Kauai" guides that give you all the
local deals and info. I just followed the signs to the Wiki Wiki bus
that drops you off at Aloha and Hawaiian; I probably didn't wait more
than 10 minutes for the tram to arrive and it was a very quick 4 or 5
minutes there.

Have fun! Hawaii is just Heaven on earth!

Cassie