Old February 20th, 2013, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Carnival Corp. Maintenance

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:22:46 AM UTC-8, Nooffa Subject wrote:

February 18, 2013

Dear Carnival Past Guest,

....We know, however, that preliminary investigations

indicate the cause of the fire was the result of a leak in the fuel

return line for the number 6 diesel generator.

And...?

This letter says nothing. Are they fixing all return fuel lines to generators on all ships, are just the one to number 6?

February 20 is X-dividend day. Look to see how many stockholders hold their stock after the $0.25 divdend is paid. Then we'll see the real impact this cruise to Hell has on the company.