Old January 24th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Rhythmwize

In article , SVW says...

I hope someone can offer suggestions as to where to stay in Negril.

IMO, the best place to stay in Negril is the Kuyaba...My second choice
would be Idle Awhile. For the Kuyaba, get a deluxe upper floor room if
possible, #7 thru #10...rate is like $90US per night...right on the beach,
excellent restaurant, good location, very nice staff, good security, you
can not go wrong with this place...Ive stayed all over Jamaica and the
Caribbean and this is one of my top three favorite places to stay.
Check their website: http://www.kuyaba.com

Your biggest problem maybe be getting a reservation, call now and don't use
email as they are slow responding.

For more info on Negril, check the message board at negril.com

If you every go to Ocho Rios, try the Hibiscus Lodge.

john