Old February 12th, 2006, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america

Default All Inclusives in Costa Rica

We've been to CR 3 times, one of which we spent part of our ten days that
time at an All Inclusive--Blue Bay Papagayo. It is very prepackaged--most
of the activities centered around the pool. It was the only all inclusive
I've been to, and I probably wouldn't opt that route again. Most the people
that went there were American and Canadian and were content just to lay
around the pool reading paper back books and sunning themselves. There were
a few tours out of there, but since the resort is located in Guanacaste, the
trips out and back were long all day affairs. Guanacaste reminded me a lot
of Texas, where we are from, so we really enjoyed the more tropical parts of
CR for vacation. We preferred trekking out on our own. CR is plenty cheap
enough to cater to any budget plan. You can ride the local buses to where
you need to go that works out to be about a dollar an hour, or you can
arrange for private transportation. We did both at different times. If
you'd like to know more specifically of what we saw and did with helpful
telephone numbers, email me and I'll send the info to you. In any case,
have fun! Costa Rica is one of my favorite destinations! Jane

"G&G" wrote in message
Any feedback or suggestions all-inclusive resorts in Costa Rica would
be appreciated.
Pura Vida,