Old May 13th, 2013, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default back from cruise

Back from my cruise. it was fun I won several contests I have the
medals and the trophies to prove it. Even so I dont think that I will
be taking another cruise anytime soon. There was all the hype but just
no substance ya know? The food was good but not great mostly tasted
like a good tv dinner, although I thought the lobster was terrible. It
tasted not very fresh. The steak was good but as I said it had that tv
dinner taste. All the cakes tasted pre packaged. The Hamburgers were
pretty good but it isnt that hard to make a good burger. The funnest
thing was prolly just walking from stem to stern on all the floors
excersing the 7 means of food that I did eat. I must say that the
frappachinos at the coffee bar were super and they did not have a
rediculous price so that made it even better. Playing texas hold em
was great made a few fun people with that.
so my advice would be go for it take a cruise but dont do it by
yourself because it costs alot more for the cruise ticket and it does
get boring after awhile with noone to share the experience with.