Old March 24th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Penguini

Default East coast of Italy?

Giovanni Drogo ho scritto
:

We call it "Adriatic coast" (costa Adriatica), not East coast.
I do not know at all the coastal and inland areas of Abruzzo (the next
region south).

I know Abruzzo a little. Recommend Teramo (great Roman ruins and great
food), Castelli (majolica), Pescocostanzo (just a nice town), Atri (Roman
and medieval sites), Silvi (beautiful coastal town), Scanno (wonderful
tradition and natural scenery), Chieti (Roman and medieval sights). Use
Pescara as a base. Pescara is a modern Adriatic City with some good night
life and close by the other stops above.