Old August 6th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Robert Kozubal

I would suggest looking into Sans Souci Resort & Spa in Ocho Rios
Jamaica. Very nice resort. Very laid back, excellent food, excellent
service. Like most AI's breakfast & lunch are buffet style (with
beverage service) with full service dinner. Not to mention 24hr room
service. We've been there three times and love it!

here their website: http://www.sanssoucijamaica.com/

In article , wrote:

We are in our mid-50's. Normally do a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise in
the spring, but are looking for recommendations for an AI where we can
do as much or as little as we like without being seen as the "old
Farts" at a party-type resort.

We would be flying out of Toronto or Buffalo in early November.

Don't like lining up for food (did that at school). Like to be looked
after, but enjoy privacy. Like to be with fun people of any age group
who are not afraid of a little silliness. And we have been known to
climb the odd volcano ('cos it was there).

Ian and Lesley