Old February 4th, 2009, 06:17 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Recommendations for hotel close to Te Papa

Thanks to a misdiagnosis followed by mistreatment of my wife's
shattered ankle two years ago, she can no longer walk long distances
or on uneven surfaces, etc.

So we would like to stay in a hotel/motel close to Te Papa when we go
down there for the Impressionist's exhibition in a few weeks.

I've read mixed reviews of The Museum Hotel (right across from Te
Papa) even though it looks quite expensive.

Any recommendations or comments about The Museum Hotel would be
appreciated. TIA