Old January 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
DALing

Default Carry-ons (Opinions?)

it's worse when travelling with "she who expects me to act as pack mule" and
I have to take everything - my rollerbag, her rollerbag, coat, umbrella, etc
etc (and of course, it's a bit diffcult to stop from dropping those loose
items that fall out of coat pockets, etc) The backpack might be preferable
(but I wouldn't go sideways with it)
"Dick Locke" wrote in message
On 23 Jan 2004 04:58:41 -0800, (me) wrote:

Kinda learned to
take it off before entering the aircraft and hold it in front of
myself.

Before you learned were you the guy/gal with the backpack that goes
down the aisle semi-sideways and whacks my chest as he or she goes by?
How did you get on every flight I took?