Old August 9th, 2013, 06:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
nospam[_2_]

Default Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

In article , Charles
wrote:

If they text I suggest doing that for maintaining contact for emergency
purposes. I add Global Messaging 50. For voice I usually purchase the
AT&T Europe Travel Minutes 30. I call them and give them the dates.
That way they will pro rate the fees. Those two add ons should be
sufficient for emergency purposes.

a much better way is get a free texting app. it might mean a different
number, but i'm sure they can manage that for the duration of the trip.