Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:47 AM
The Bill Mattocks

Default Time to say goodbye!

nobody wrote in message ...
The Bill Mattocks wrote:
I've resigned my position with the firm I worked for, and am no longer
seeking employment as a traveling consultant/road warrior. I'm
looking for the daily nine-to-five gig instead, something that leaves
me home in the evenings and on weekends.

Good luck on your endeavours, your posts over the years had been very
appreciated. And we were so looking forward to your being "fined" by the TSA
because of your rubber chicken and attitude and seing how it would all turn

As for the 9-to-5 job, good luck finding one. I take it you will relocate, or
will you decide to take roots in your current city ?

I believe that my wife and I will be relocating shortly, to a secure
undisclosed location. I realize that it's madness to leave a
good-paying job in this economic climate without already having
another, but I remain hopeful.

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks