Old March 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Ulf Kutzner

Default any tips to avoid reliving my recent nightmare ?

mtravelkay schrieb:

Ulf Kutzner wrote:

Why? If I have a NW ticket for a NW flight number, they should accept
it. Fullstop.
A ticket is a ticket is a ticket. True or false?

It sounds like it was a NW ticket for an NW flight number on a AS code
share. This means it was probably an AS plane with an AS flight number,
that also had an NW flight number.

According to them, they said AS said there was no payment from NW for
the seat.

My guess is that as soon as they put a codeshare on the flight they say
it is commercially run by each of the codesharing carriers, althought
technically run by only one oft them.

Regards, ULF