Old September 21st, 2003, 02:17 PM
Bill Pittman

Default Looking for romantic bed and breakfast in Ny or CT area.. intend to propose to Girlfriend.

Another possibility is the Aubergine in Hillsdale, NY. It has a Web site
you can consult.

In article ,
"BJP" wrote:

For our Wedding Anniversary I rented a suite at the Griswold Inn in Essex,
CT. Except for a side trip to Mohegan Sun for the Cabaret Show and dinner
on Friday, we spent the entire time in Essex. It was a wonderful weekend
and we will be back. I would definitely rent the suite - not just a room.
I've heard Copper Beech Inn is as good or better.

Mohegan Sun, Mystic & the Goodspeed Opera House are nearby. The steam train
is nice but I would pass on the riverboat.

Keep in mind you may have reservation trouble at any B&B in the area due to
foliage season. Foliage peaks in Connecticut mid-month and a little later
at the shore. It is about an hour from Bridgeport/Fairfield. Enjoy!

Brian

http://www.dep.state.ct.us/updates/foliage/

http://www.ctbound.org/GetaWay.asp?ID=5

http://www.ctbound.org/GetaWaysList....ickGetawayID=1

http://www.griswoldinn.com/intro.htm

http://www.bbonline.com/ct/copperbeech/index.html

http://www.essexsteamtrain.com/

http://www.goodspeed.org/shows/atreegrows.htm

http://www.mohegansun.com/sports_ent...abaret_pop.htm

http://www.foxwoods.com/Entertainment/Headliners/

wrote in message
om...
Hi im looking for a Bed and Breakfast, not to far from Norwalk, CT,
anywhere we can drive to in a few hours... I would like to take my
girlfriend there some weekend in October and propose to her, so no
place that is booked solid for months. Moderately priced. Thanks.

--
Bill Pittman; change for e-mail as indicated