Old February 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

Default SHOCKING (BBC Radio): UK Minister admits spying on Annan - Katherine Gun released

"Oelewapper" wrote in message

"t_mark" wrote in message

There's too much spin already,... no need for you to add more. There's

more
than enough as is.

Um, in the interview she notes that she doesn't think the spying is

illegal.

Actually she says: "I don't know, I presume so. It is odd, but I don't

know
about the legalities."
Here is part of the transcript:

Actually, if she 'doesn't know about the legalities' then why is she
commenting on them in the first place? And even more importantly, why is the
disgraced Brit media making so much of a story around someone who,
admittedly, is not qualified to comment?

You would think that they would have learned their lesson by now.