Old August 9th, 2006, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
The Reid[_1_]

Default OT? playing MP3s while travelling in Europe

Following up to Keith W

I'll have to look into wifi, have I got this right? I store all
the music on a hard disk. Fit a wifi system to PC which allows
the PC to connect via radio to the Squeezebox, the Sqeezebox
acceses the hard disk via wifi and the server software and the
squeezebox is hard wired to the amp as an input device, you then
choose your tunes from the squeezbox remote.

Absolutely correct

what happens if the PC comes under a heavy load of other work,
does the music stop?
--
Mike Reid
I will agree bendybuses are a good idea when they build bungalows on Mayfair