Old February 4th, 2009, 11:21 AM
lauri-3012 lauri-3012 is offline
Member

Default London finally cheap!

Hey guys,

I went to London this past weekend and got a great deal on all the different attractions there. Normally London is really expensive and I was never able to afford this amazing city. Then a friend of mine told me about Discountbritain. It features almost all the different attractions in London and you can save up to 20% when using this system. All I had to do was to go to the website: www.discountbritian.co.uk and print out the different codes for all the attractions I wanted to see. That way my weekend in London got a whole lot cheaper and I could even do some shopping ;-)

This a great tip if you want to save some money and still do a lot of sightseeing. I also found out that they offer the same for Amsterdam, New York and Germany. So I might be able to use it on one of my next trips too!