Old February 9th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Jim Davis Sr

Default Are You On Uncle Sam's No Fly List?

"Anon" wrote in message
s.com...

"jake" wrote in message ...
CBSNewYork.com
2-7-4

Are You On Uncle Sam's No Fly List?

NEW YORK (CBS) -- The war on terror casts a wide net and has so far
prevented a second September 11th. But is that net too wide? CBS 2 has
learned of a top secret government list of Americans who are not
allowed on any commercial airlines.

My initial reaction was, if it's so top secret, how would you even know if
you are on it? Must not be too top secret if airline ticket clerks have
access to it. -Dave

The government actualy believes that we are that stupid. I've been a
frequent flyer for the last 35 years.
I'm on their "Watch List" which is a step down from the No Fly List. I fly
2 to 4 times a week. Each time at the ticket counter, my name is "Flagged"
& I then have to go through additional screening, as well as my luggage.
Delays & missed flights are the result. I'm now involved with the class
action lawsuit through the ACLU. But the best part is, that they still deny
the list exists.