Old February 9th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Anon

Default Are You On Uncle Sam's No Fly List?

Nah, they go mainly by how you act at the archway. Going through sideways
(like I sometimes do out of habit due to narrow archway at my office) gets
you an automatic second inspection, as does shoes beeping, even if you
offered to take them off. The Federal ID I carry, and the security
clearances that go with it, appear to have little effect anymore. I seem

get the 'bend over and cough' routine about every 3rd flight or so. In the
pre-TSA days, the federal ID would almost get me a wave-thru. (never asked
for special treatment, of course, but I would show that instead of a

drivers
license checking in.)

aem sends....

Can't be. I was picked for the extra inspections at the ticket counter,
long before I got anywhere near the archways. -Dave