Old October 12th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Alan Pollock

Default Kansas City Is Not A Steak

wrote:
I never quote because hopefully you know what you said without me
reminding you. As far as judging the whole city on one bad experience I
can only say that the Golden Ox was advertised in the Kansas City Travel
Book as the place to go for what Kansas City is known for "Steak". If a
place that is advertised as having the best steak in town is a lousy
place, best bets are that its not that great of a place to buy a steak.
And Carmen you are right, I should have tried the Barbeque as KC is also
known for their barbeque. After all, you can't hardly mess up on
barbeque. Any by the way, I want to say to everyone who posts in this
group. I have never run across a group of more friendly, polite, well
mannered people than I have here.

Not quite syllogistic though, is it?

On the other hand, your sarcasm stands as an impressive attempt. Now all
you've got to do is learn to condescend properly and you'll get away with such
idiotic declarations. Nex