Old March 4th, 2014, 09:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thersa. S

Default Any Wifi on cruise?

J.Joe於 2014年3月4日星期二UTC+8上午11時47分52秒 寫道:
於 2014年3月3日星期一UTC+8上午1時43分00秒 道:

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.

And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell

phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a

car needs help.

You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares

that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow

there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not

work or that thier internet connection just would not connect

i do agreen with youLOL

travel or vacation, especially on cruise, is to relax. Just put down your work and try to enjoy it

I am still considering thanks