Old March 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
djjwp djjwp is offline
Member

Send a message via AIM to djjwp Send a message via Yahoo to djjwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susette405

wow..you guys crack me up...first hedo ISN"T what YOU think it

Hedo IS what we all think it is! they push the envelope and that is fine cause
it is what it is. NO ONE had sex with animals but it was a game they palyed
asking woman what they would do to make a animal have a Orgasm..
UNREAL.. if it is marketed like this then fine but...
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com

And you have been to Hedo how many times? I've been there twice and you seem just a bit off the mark to say the least.