Old May 10th, 2015, 06:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Robert Cohen

Default Four Killed In Piper Interstate Medium Crash

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 12:13:53 PM UTC-4, Robert Cohen wrote:
This sickening story would be at ajc.com and elsewhere.

I read about it in actual Atlanta newspaper.

Does anybody else a la superstitious idiot worry about 2 more
airplane tragedies within a month or two.

Yes, it's an easy assumption because there are crashes more than prominently reported.

m-e-d-i-a-n, i think, therefore i too f/up, but you don't

according to article in actual local archaic dinosaur publication

they intend to re-assemble the parts

i think that nearly impossible, but we know they've allegedly done such work

obviously no orange is the new black box

so spend a few cents gluing/scotch taping pieces together

when a continuous satellite feed from plane ... nah, 7,000
airplanes in the air ...