Old August 28th, 2015, 12:29 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.obituaries,rec.travel
Sarah Ehrett[_2_]

Default WDJB: Reporter, cameraman killed live on air

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:02:14 -0700 (PDT), "Rusty trombone"
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:42:37 PM UTC-7, Mikey Macafee wrote:
So, you are attempting to show that the Black 15% of Americans alone
kill as many people as the other 85% who are not as prone to crime?

Oh we could look at it that way, I suppose. Or we could break it down by income, poverty, or education.

Ok Rusty. You seem to want to weasel word the statistics, so show the
breakdown by income, poverty, and education.

RustyT