Old September 5th, 2004, 02:49 AM
delta

Why do people live where it snows? I can't imagine going out and
having months and months and months of horrible cold wet snow. It
snows every year why would you do that to yourself?

Why would people live in Kansas where there are tornadoes every year?

Why would people live in California because of the smog and
earthquakes and mudslides?

People live where they want because they like what is there.

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:04:11 -0400, puzzled wrote:

A massive hurricane seems to hit Florida every few years. I really don't
understand why people continue to live there. Don't they get tired of having
to evacuate every summer, and having their houses destroyed? Someone explain
this to me.